Milestone is looking for a passionate, self-motivated Team Lead to help manage the logistics team at our client. This role is crucial in ensuring that our client and employee's expectations are exceeded resulting in a world-class experience. This role will directly oversee the deployment team along with direct reports and will be familiar with all other broader team functions.
Milestone is a Managed Service Provider that uses a holistic approach to bridge the gap between technology and people. At Milestone, we go above and beyond the typical scope of day-to-day. We make it our mission not only to resolve service operation problems, but study and improve the overall workflow and functionality of the business. Every service we provide is driven by experienced people who are determined to help our clients achieve their goals by understanding their business and aligning our resources accordingly.
* Work directly with the leadership team to maintain optimal service execution to goals and expectations of client KPIs * Observe and report on service trends across individuals and team * Audit tasks to ensure handling quality meets or exceeds KPI/SLA * Attend meetings as required/recommended by manager * Act as main point of escalation for department-specific issues that are blocking technicians and work with cross-functional/cross-department teams to unblock issues as needed * Participate in recruiting efforts and manage quality and success of onboarding new team members * Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with all direct reports to provide guidance, support, and coaching * Host annual performance reviews * Create and maintain team work schedule for support based on client needs * Manage workload of individual team members * Maintain documentation for all department processes to support team * Approve timecards and manage overtime requests for teams * Act as liaison between Milestone HR and client on all employee-related issues * Lead and drive special projects with a sense of urgency ensuring results meet/exceed expectations * Maintain FTC compliance within department * Other duties as assigned
* Education/Experience * High school diploma required, AA preferred * Experience working in logistics, warehousing, or manufacturing preferred
* Technical Skills * Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PivotTable experience preferred * Familiarity with inventory management tools preferred * Knowledge of common metrics used in the IT industry preferred * Basic understanding of different operating systems (Mac, Windows, and Linux) preferred
* Soft Skills * Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding environment under immense pressure * Independent critical and creative thinker * Possess exceptional professionalism and customer service skills and is highly motivated to provide a positive user experience * Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with relentless follow-up * Strong leadership and core business/interpersonal skills * Strong project and people management skills * Strong sense of urgency and data-driven
* Other Job Requirements * Available to work 40 hours/5 days per week with offset hours (occasional overtime as required) * Ability to move/lift at least 25 lb. * Basic knowledge of warehouse safety and operations
About Milestone Technologies
Milestone Technologies is a leading supplier of technology products and support services.