Airtable's unique approach to enabling end-user software creation has struck a chord with users across many industries and use cases. Airtable is a quickly growing company and we think we'll be growing for a while. We're investing in IT automation to improve new hire onboarding experience, asset management, compliance and (you probably know better). Why security? It's core to everything we do, and our take on IT is no different.
We are looking for smart, energetic, thoughtful hands-on IT leader to automate, manage, and scale our IT program. That entails everything from new hire onboarding to working with vendors to our video conferencing and telepresence robots. Airtable is a fast-paced, dynamic organization and our IT evolves quickly to support it. It's a great opportunity to learn and to teach. As the first dedicated IT engineer at Airtable, you'll be joining our small team and have considerable responsibility in shaping the future of our IT program.
What you'd do
* Create and deploy the corporate desktop experience across our macOS fleet
* Manage the physical infrastructure to support employee workstations, including ISPs, wired and wireless networks, conference room A/V, office access control.
* Establish and manage vendors relationship for A/V, conference room, physical access control, identity management, email, and other systems
* Perform front line technology support, such as debugging wifi issues, for Airtable employees or hire and manage front line support
* Help manage our security and compliances program, along with our Operations and Security Teams
* Write code to automate provisioning new employee user accounts
* Administer SaaS products and access control, such as Okta, G Suite, Dropbox, and Airtable
* As the company grows, you'll help scale the IT department to support the company's needs as they evolve
Who you are
* You enjoy helping people
* You're self-directed problem solver
* You're comfortable juggling and prioritizing multiple projects and requests
* You're interested to managing and mentoring new team members as the company grows
* You have strong written and verbal communication skills
What we offer
* Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
* Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
* Gym Membership: we're proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
* Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
* Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation, similar to the way the Macintosh democratized personal computing. Software is arguably the most important creative medium of the last century, yet most people cannot build their own software. Airtable gives people and companies a "lego kit" they can use to create custom applications on their own, regardless of technical experience.
We've raised $170M in venture funding, including most recently a 100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.
Airtable is a provider of a collaboration platform designed to organize and manage data.