We're looking for an Inventory Control Specialist to join the IT team at Snap Inc. This role is responsible for overseeing the IT warehouse and Logistics team in Los Angeles, CA as well as maintaining asset lifecycle hygiene globally. This includes the maintenance of our IT inventory, from receiving, all the way through an asset's retirement. This role will also assist with purchasing hardware and software on behalf of the IT organization and ensuring that assets are tracked appropriately after they have been received. An ideal candidate will be able to maintain a high level of productivity and attention to detail, plans ahead and flags considerations early, and can act as an escalation point with meticulous documentation.
This person must exhibit a high level of professionalism in providing excellent customer service and exercise sound judgment to provide timely resolution of problems. Additionally, they must understand the office culture and maintain excellent relationships with global customers, business partners, vendors, and IT team members.
What you'll do:
* Oversee warehouse inventory functions such as stock replenishment, receiving, cycle counts, and variance reporting
* Manage and enforce the maintenance of records and assets for the organization's hardware and software catalog
* Minimize organizational cost through product standardization and tracking
* Maintain inventory of equipment to support IT teams such as Operations, AV, Networking, and New Office Builds
* Suggest ways to improve processes and solve problems related to inventory and warehouse operations
* Develop and implement procedures for tracking company assets to oversee quality control throughout their life-cycles
* Compile and report on metrics related to inventory accuracy
* Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
* 3+ years of proven experience in asset management or inventory control
* 1+ years of experience providing support in a professional IT environment
* Detail-oriented and process-driven
* Stays current and informed with industry best practices
* Natural problem solver who enjoys identifying ways to make things better
* Must be able to multi-task and demonstrate flexibility in managing multiple priorities
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on achieving goals through problem solving and collaboration
* Hands-on experience with asset management platforms such as Oomnitza, Snipe IT, Fishbowl, etc
* Familiarity with MDM solutions such as Jamf, AirWatch, Maas360, etc are a plus
About Snap Inc.
Snap is a company that provides technology and social media services.