* The L&D intern will participate in activities related to process and system improvement/enhancement initiatives within Logistics, Distribution and Transportation area. The scope of the role includes:
* Requirement Gathering, Analysis and Documentation.
* Business Process and technical flow documentation and update.
* Collaborate with technical and business teams during Requirement, Design and Testing.
* Test script documentation and execution of IT testing and UAT.
* Lead Test automation effort to automate critical test scripts.
* Develop daily management KPIs for L&D area.
* Support L&D Business Analysts team in resolving system issues.
* Administration activities.
Nice to have skills:
* Oracle EBS or any ERP knowledge in Logistics and Distribution area (Warehousing, Inventory, Shipping, Transportation).
* Business Analysis - Requirement Management and Documentation
* Testing - Test Script documentation and Automation.
* Process Flow documentation - Visio
* Write and run SQL queries for troubleshooting.
* Candidate looking to learn and work on Business Applications from Functional side.
* Ability to interact with the team and business stakeholders and translate stated and unstated stakeholder needs into functional system requirements.
* Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Team player, ability to work with geographically dispersed team members (Business stake holders, Business Analysts, Tech Architects, Developers etc.).
* Self-starter, ability to envision solutions and take initiative to see the solution to the end despite challenges
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page-Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.