As an IT Infrastructure & Security Engineer, you will manage the continuous operation of the VMware virtual infrastructure, Windows Server environment, SAN (Storage Area Network), security tools/systems(AD,SIEM), DR systems. You will also lead the automation of environmental reporting, server deployment, and server patching processes. In this role, you'll provide domain administration, domain group policy enforcement, and PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) administration.
Additionally, you will:
* Build and support highly available, secure and scalable production and Development and lab infrastructure (compute and storage) both on and off-prem (Cloud)
* Monitor production and lab environments, troubleshoot alerts & incidents, detect and fix infrastructure problems
* Work with infrastructure architect to select and implement Cloud infrastructure services (i.e. AWS and Azure)
* Engineer and administer Microsoft based infrastructure environments including but not limited to Active Directory, AD domain/forests, group policy, certification authority, IIS etc.
* Perform systems analysis, evaluation, design, integration and implementation of various virtualization (VMware), compute (Cisco UCS), HP hardware, and storage (SAN/NAS) technologies
* Automate/script daily operational support tasks
* Create/maintain Infrastructure related documentation architecture diagrams, procedures, etc.) and provide training to relevant staff (within and outside the immediate team)
* Perform investigation, remediation and escalation for alerts, threats or incidents from IT security systems and the managed SOC
* Participate in vulnerability management and patch management processes
* Provide technical security operations services in administration and maintenance of various security related toolset
* Identify engineering opportunities for improved processes, detection of threats, and analysis of security events
* Maintain, troubleshoot and participate in upgrades of the server and desktop security software stack
* Perform maintenance after hours and in change windows. Participate in on-call rotation as needed
* Familiar with remediating endpoint malware infections and knowledge of proliferation methodologies.
To be considered, you'll need:
* 5+ years of progressive professional experience working within IT infrastructure domains with working knowledge of security concepts and toolsets.
You should also be able to articulate a track record that demonstrates:
* Excellent communication and documentation skills
* Experience building and managing infrastructure systems (compute, virtualization, storage and storage networking) both on and off prem (Public cloud) environment
* Experience in deploying and managing VMware (vSphere, vCenter, ESXi/ESX, etc.) products
* Experience deploying patches/updates to Windows and various infrastructure management tools
* Administering Directory Services for MS Windows both off and on-prem
* Solid background and experience of SAN environments including design, implementation and administration
* Solid experience in scripting/automation using VMware PowerCLI, PowerShell, VMware VRealize etc.
* Solid understanding of cloud (AWS, Azure) infrastructure environments. AWS or Azure certifications are highly desired
* Knowledge and understanding of data center and networking concepts (subnetting, DNS, DHCP, routing, firewalls, power, cooling etc.)
Knowledge of key security related concepts and technologies related to:
* Endpoint protection
* Identity and access management
* Cloud security
* Network security
* Malware and Virus protection
* Incident response management
* Working experience with IDS/IPS systems, Network Access Control (NAC) and Security Information & Event (SIEM) solutions
* General knowledge of information security industry best practices and concepts
Loews Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse work culture. M/F/D/V
Loews Corporation provides commercial property and casualty insurance in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, and Singapore.