Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
* Under general supervision, assists with one or more organization information systems activities, applications and projects through the performance of routine operational or administrative work.
* May be involved in the maintenance of business systems applications, user support, desktop configuration, troubleshooting hardware/network issues, installation and operation of computer hardware and software, etc.
* May conduct research, develop process templates and documentation, as well as compile, analyze and organize data.
* This role is typically used to describe the duties of an entry-level IT intern.
* Other Functions:
* Maintain video production equipment and manage video editing and publishing
* Serve as the subject matter expert of e-clinical software
* Maintain company equipment: VRC printers & SECA Machines including train staff on effective methods of troubleshooting equipment
* Manage exchange calendars for VRC
* User Support Analysis:
* Answer basic questions or resolve basic computer problems in an expedient manner & provide assistance for hardware and software related problems
* Diagnose calls to determine level of technical assistance required; if unable to resolve problem, transfer call in accordance with escalation procedures
* Provide support for all VRC user IT related issues; work with available resources to provide effective solutions
* Train users in the proper use of hardware/software as necessary
* Document and update technical and non-technical solutions
* Maintain IT equipment database for VRC
* Assist with conference room equipment setup & support
* New Equipment Installation:
* Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
* Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, and appropriate software.
* Manage and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
* Other duties as assigned
* High school diploma, no experience required
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
* Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
* Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
About Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Arthur J. Gallagher helps clients address risk, protect their assets and recover from losses.