HTC is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join the IT Department. This person will be supporting users in our San Francisco office and will act as the first level support for organizational personal computer problems in a timely, effective, and professional manner.
* 2-3 years of working experience with installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of personal computer hardware, software, and peripherals
* Strong knowledge of Mac OS and Windows OS
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Basic computer networking skills (TCP/IP, AD, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
* Keen and fast learner
* Provide troubleshooting and support both in person and via telephone for end-user issues
* Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
* Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings
* Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software (PC and Mac)
* Assist with desktop and monitor setup (able to lift and carry at least 30-50 lbs)
* Assist with onboarding of new users
* Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
* Document internal procedures
* Report issues to the IT Service Desk for escalation
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
* Domestic Travel up to 10%
HTC is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and encourage people from all walks of life to apply without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, citizenship, genetics, marital status, veteran status, age, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. HTC does not tolerate discrimination or harassment at any point during our employees' and applicants' time with us, including with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence, and general treatment during employment.