The Team Member will work as part of the GRC team within the IT department. The GRC analyst will be responsible for leading the day to day IT governance and compliance functions that support all IT vertical and horizontal areas. The role will include primary responsibility for administration of the IT PPM tool as well as helping to define, create, document, and drive adherence to policies, standards, and templates in support of the IT organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
* Consistently follow the I-Serve standards at all times.
* Follow all company and department policies and procedures.
* Attend safety meetings, keep the workplace in safe condition, and work in a safe manner.
* Adhere to attendance policy and report to workstation at scheduled start time.
* Propose ideas or find ways to improve services, systems, and/or procedures.
* Administrator for IT PPM tool to support implementation of the GRC strategy, including process or template creation, standardization, and maintenance
* Updates & creates IT documentation to ensure process, policies and controls are accurate, across all projects
* Participate & support IT leaders needs of PMO governance processes, metrics and measurements aimed at creating a consistent operating model
* Support Change Advisory Board process and communicate IT governance and compliance objectives to ensure appropriate compliance-aware culture
* Facilitate program and project reporting and serve as partner with Accounting to track and report monthly capital project financials, prepare and present reports, dashboards and operational review metrics to management, and identify KPI's or other metrics for continuous improvement
* Conduct IT Compliance controls validation and implementation activities, collecting data such as service/incident tickets which demonstrates compliance with IT controls
* Participate in the development and implementation of Release Management
* All other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements following this paragraph are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
* 4-year college degree required
* Minimum of 4 years' experience in similar role
* Familiarity with ITIL concepts
* Experience gathering and analyzing large volumes of data, evaluating trends, preparing concise and effective reports, developing measurements / benchmarks, and implementing proactive strategies toward optimization of KPIs
* Outstanding computer skills, including the ability to master a variety of applications including business intelligence tools, CRM tools, and various other data sources to produce effective reporting on trends
* Must be proficient in Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. Strong proficiency with Excel including ability to use macros and pivot tables is required.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experience with Atlassian JIRA suite a plus
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, guests, vendors or Team Members of the organization. Excellent communication skills required. Must be able to speak, understand, read and write English. Must have excellent English grammar skills, including punctuation, spelling, style, etc.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to make decisions that are in the best interests of the company. Ability to be flexible and easily adapt to change. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, field personnel and sub-contractors/vendors.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and talk and hear. The Team Member is frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The Team Member is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The Team Member must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.