What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
This role will use your foundational knowledge and experience of GRC and grow your capabilities into a GRC partner. Research new angles to identify and manage IT risks and aid in connecting them to business or enterprise risks while helping us improve our overall risk posture.
What You'll Bring:
* Broad understanding of information security policies and standards, and regulatory/framework compliance (e.g., PCI-DSS, ISO 27001/27002, or NIST SP 800-53).
* Familiarity handling data using industry-standard tools, such as Tableau, and experience in manipulating the data to express actionable recommendations.
* 8+ years of professional experience with an IT background involving identity and access management, vulnerabilities management, infrastructure security, data security, physical security, or business continuity/disaster recovery.
* Project management experience highly desired and industry information security certification a plus (CISSP, CISA, CISM or similar).
We'd love to see:
* Ability to quickly identify and resolve problems and to gather and analyze information skillfully, getting to the root cause.
* Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must possess strong people skills and professionalism with the ability to maintain good working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
* Must have a strong customer-focused attitude with the ability to listen, understand and respond quickly to customers.
Impact You'll Make:
* Create multi-level data analysis and trending and clearly communicating cause/effect relationships; own several sets of data gathering and analyses.
* Work under the direction of GRC relationship managers by managing action items specific to GT leaders, pulling necessary data, completing meeting minutes and preparing meeting materials.
* Assist in the creation and on-going maturity of the GT Governance function by establishing internal partnerships, processes and technical documentation.
* Research new angles to identify and manage IT risks and aid in connecting them to business or enterprise risks.
* Perform various levels of root cause analysis and own assembling the recommendations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Governance, Risk and Compliance
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.