Information Technology IT Executive Support Analyst
* ID: 43394
RR Donnelley is seeking an experienced Executive IT Support Analyst to join our Information Technology team to provide white glove technical support to our Senior Leaders. This position requires someone who possesses a high level of technical proficiency, strong leadership abilities, attention to detail, critical thinking and the ability to communicate and act professionally at all times. This individual must be dedicated to providing high end customer service with a no job too big or small attitude, and be willing to go the extra mile to ensure the people we support have a great experience.
As the primary IT resource for our Senior Executives, this individual is responsible for ensuring that all IT equipment and services are in working order. This person must think strategically, anticipating problems that the Executives may encounter and addressing them proactively. Providing prompt, confidential and reliable technical support for executives' office/home office computers and mobile devices will be needed along with providing support for Executive video conferencing, audio/video events and town halls.
Person will be required to work in downtown Chicago and suburbs.
* Duties include the tracking of problems until a solution is identified and implemented to the customer's satisfaction. Problems could include hardware issues, software issues, virus remediation, fault isolation on Mac, PCs, Tablet, LAN equipment, printers, communications devices and other peripherals.
* Installs, configures and troubleshoots mobile devices, laptops, desktop systems, and network connectivity. Work with executives and their assistants effectively to ensure technology, such as Wi-Fi, iPhones, iPads, computers are synced and working correctly.
* Takes personal ownership over problems. Works with other groups when needed to resolve issues but never loses site that the problem is owned by the technician
* Provides professional and timely support for a wide range of IT equipment, software and conference room systems
* Communicates highly technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
* Recommends hardware and software solutions, including new product acquisitions and upgrades.
* May conduct training programs designed to educate executive users about basic and specialized applications.
* Foster and maintain a collaborative working relationship with executive assistants to plan and coordinate IT activities that minimize disruption to senior leaders work activities.
* Provides technical support for smooth execution of department/company wide meetings, events and conferences
* Proactively manage any planned changes, upgrades. Inform those who would be impacted, ensure everything is working 100% thereafter
* Person needs to be very strategic with technology, pro-actively come up with suggestions
* Assists with managing and developing technology knowledge-base
* Trains executives and their assistants on current and future IT applications and devices
* Researches and tests potential new software and hardware products with interoperability of existing products
* Utilizes incident management system to receive, track and close support requests
* Provides excellent customer service over the phone, remotely and in person
* Work very effectively with all the IT groups necessary to deliver all services including Field Services, Endpoint Management, Messaging, Governance, Help Desk, Networking and Voice services.
* Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
* Develop sound understanding of IT operations and related applications and IT systems as well as business related processes and procedures
* Develop technical knowledge of each system within company profile and specialized knowledge of certain nominated areas
* Maintain adequate knowledge of operating systems and application software used to provide a high level of support
* Maintains and consistently demonstrates a general knowledge of company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures
* This role is a 24/7 on-call responsibility
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education and work experience with a global company
* 5+ years' experience working in support of desk side services, experience supporting C-level executives and their assistants.
* Working knowledge to support internal desktop systems software and hardware, application training, and overall incident ownership and management
* Working knowledge with Microsoft Desktop/Laptops, Apple technologies and Devices (Android, iPhone, Tablets), and Server Systems
* Ability to multi-task, manage time and follow through with assignments. Excellent communication, verbal and writing skills.
* Highly motivated individual with strong analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills are required.
* Ability to react to high pressure dynamic changing environments
* Must have strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all management levels.
* Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to analyze problems and craft solutions under pressure.
* Models the highest standards of respect for individuals, excellence, and service to the customer
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer