ERP Business Analyst
Recent College Grads encouraged to apply
Electrical Wholesale Industry
Steiner Electric is a family-owned company founded in 1916. Steiner Electric is the 35th largest electrical supply business in the country, with eight locations in Northern Illinois, Northwest Indiana and Southeast Wisconsin. We represent many of leading manufacturers in the industry. With a team of 475 employees, we service customers with standard electrical and industrial supplies and represent automation products, motors and drives, energy management, field service and custom products. Steiner is a close family culture with a strong commitment to customer service, values, integrity and community service.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401K and profit sharing.
We are looking for positive, ambitious, outgoing individuals with impeccable people skills to be part of a growth oriented Team.
The primary responsibility of the ERP Business Analyst is to provide users with support on the EPICOR Eclipse system.
* Provide Eclipse support to users, including interviewing and interpreting information from the user, identify requirement, determine solution and communicate back to the users.
* Complete testing of system modifications as they fit into our customer and user requirements after installation.
* Write system procedure documents for newly installed modifications and operating procedures.
* Conduct application user training.
* System troubleshooting/problem solving including interpreting information from the user, identify causes, determine solution and communicate back to the users.
* Report validation experience.
* Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
* Ability to analyze large quantities of data, meet scheduled deadlines, understand product data needs and implications of incorrect data entry.
* Ability to communicate project status via project management software.
Position Requirements: Education, Knowledge, Training, Experience, Licenses, Certifications.
* Four-year college degree from an accredited institution or the equivalent experience
* Two years in a Business Analyst or similar role
* Experience supporting ERP systems in a Manufacturing and/or Distribution Industry
* Technical knowledge and experience with EPICOR Eclipse software preferred
* Proficient with Microsoft 365.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work well independently or within a team, especially cross-functional teams
* Must be dependable and punctual with regard to attendance
* Detail-oriented and is able to multi-task effectively in a fast- paced working environment
Steiner is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment. Steiner employs people without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
About Steiner Electric
Steiner Electric is a company engaged in the electrical supply business.