Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
The IT team is at the front lines of making the rest of the company run. We have a user base spanning from highly technically proficient engineers to non-technical scientists and doctors; but all of them need solid systems, rugged networking, and bullet-proof software to do their jobs. Without a super-responsive IT team, the rest of the company will grind to a halt.
* You find large and small challenges exciting, and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
* You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time.
* You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical, materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
* Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
* Minimum 3-4 years experience in desktop/end-user support.
* Minimum 2-3 years experience deploying/maintaining enterprise servers (Linux/Windows) and enterprise networking in a production environment.
* You have administered various core SaaS suites/apps, like G Suite, OneLogin / Okta, AWS, Dropbox, Slack, and Phabricator / Github / GitLab.
* Engineering background, and/or experience working at a company doing hardware engineering.
* Experience providing hardware and software support for all users, regardless of platform.
* Able to quickly resolve user issues in MacOS, Windows, Linux, and ChromeOS.
* Familiarity with telecommunications technologies (e.g. RingCentral, Zoom, Google Hangouts).
* Experience with mobile device management, and maintaining frameworks to do so.
* Experience managing and deploying wireless networks.
What we Offer:
* An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
* Growth Potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
* Flexible vacation policy.
* Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
* Meals provided.
* Stock options.
Neuralink provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Neuralink is a neurotechnology company developing implantable brain-computer interfaces.