Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We're the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable-across any device-reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We're looking for someone who's eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn't afraid to have some fun either. Someone who's ready to take Roblox-and their career-to the next level.
In 2018, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We've fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that's made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you'll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
As an IT Engineer, you'll be the front line of support for our employees and all of their technology requirements. This is a fun and fast paced environment where you will have the opportunity to get hands-on experience with a number of different technologies.
* Experienced with 1-3 years in a Help Desk or IS support,
* Experience with access/identity management (AD, GSuite, Bitium, Duo)
* Hands on experience and extensive knowledge of Mac and PC environments
* Familiar with Windows 7,8,10 and Mac OS support/administration
* Proficiency with Zoom Meetings, Dropbox, Slack and similar applications
* Security-minded understanding the requirements on users and groups
* Self-organized and able to work as a team or alone
* Problem solver that asks the right questions and can come up with solutions before presenting a problem
* Experience with ZenDesk or similar service desk ticketing system
* MDM deployment and troubleshooting experience: JAMF Pro (Casper Suite)
* Image, configure and deploy PCs/Macs in an enterprise environment
* Troubleshoot and repair Microsoft/Mac based desktop/laptop issues on-site and remote
* Support Meetings - Zoom Rooms and A/V deployment for company All-Hands
* Install and configure software applications
* Assist with hardware/software purchasing and software renewals
* Create, modify and terminate users in Active Directory, GSuite and other systems
* Manage IT assets in tracking system
* Manage IT inventory needs
* CompTIA A+ Certification or equivalent experience
* Basic ITIL processes and workflow
* Microsoft Technology Specialist (MCTS), and/or Microsoft Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification
* Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
* A rewarding 401k program
* Flexible vacation policy
* Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
* Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
* Annual CalTrain Go Pass
* A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox - Powering Imagination
Roblox is a provider of a 3D creation, publishing, and gameplay platform that empowers players to create 3D models and games.