This position is responsible for leading digital experience projects across ecommerce websites, mobile applications, content management system, marketing automation platform, customer communication and survey tools, digital asset manager, ratings and reviews functions and much more. The ideal candidate has strong software development experience and has progressively increased in technical responsibilities and assumed leadership roles over the last 3-5 years.
Deliver effective communication and guidance to both the IT development groups and business departments for the execution of front end digital experiences and enhancements of back end systems. Drive technical business requirements, identify system and data opportunities and limitations. Document solutions that provide optimized technical result. Create functional specification documents, data flow diagrams, process procedures for complex business requirements and supporting ecommerce systems.
* Work with cross functional business and IT departments to identify and deliver new business-driving technical solutions that improve the user experience, deliver improved data, and streamline back end processes.
* Create functional requirement documents that outline all elements of the new technical solution including the user's web needs, back end business logic and business system dependencies.
* Define scope of work, level of effort, timeline parameters, and budget needs to support each project. Manage any changes across teams, to reduce delivery risk and level set expectations across the project teams.
* Collaborate with 3rd party vendors and system integrators to deliver highly integrated technical projects. Drive requirements and technical discovery sessions with partners.
* Keep abreast of industry trends and analyze user research to define appropriate customer experiences for each digital channel to help business stay ahead of competition.
* Manage cross functional team dependencies for highly complex projects. Deliver progress reports, requirements oriented project schedules, and ongoing status communications to all business stakeholders and IT teams, advising of any scope or requirement changes.
* Collaborate with development, QA and UAT teams to ensure accurate requirements delivery based on predefined criteria.
* Mentor junior Business Systems Analysts.
Typically 8 or more years of increasing responsibility and complexity in terms of any applicable professional experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree in STEM field or global equivalent in related discipline. Master's degree or global equivalent preferred. May hold two or more industry certifications.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Experience in digital commerce, mobile application support, digital marketing platform integration, and data management.
* Strong experience in software development. Must have played roles of Software Developer and technical lead in recent past.
* Exposure to ERP systems and customer information systems is preferred.
* Proven project management experience in B2C or B2B.
* Certified Product Owner desirable
* Strong knowledge with SDLC waterfall and agile methodologies
* Experience in generating technical front and back end requirements including data and process dependencies. Ability to explain complex elements in a simply way.
* Strong understanding of industry practices
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels within internal business units, IT departments, and 3rd party vendors.
* Good negotiating skills, project management abilities, consultative skills and ability to manage a budget
* Comfort managing concurrent projects in a fast-based, results driven environment.
* Excellent independent decision making, analysis and problem solving skills.
* Strong process engineering skills.
* Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About Henry Schein
Henry Schein is a provider of health care products and services to dental practitioners and laboratories, animal health clinics, physician practices, government, institutional health care clinics, and other alternate care clinics.