About Frontier Communications:
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier's video offerings include FiOS® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
Summary of Position
This position is responsible for PEGA/Sigma Production support. Position will ultimately have an impact on all PEGA/Sigma production support and system functions. This position will ensure that issues are triaged for impact and urgency. This position will require work with many additional teams and will require a working knowledge of the systems that encompass the PEGA umbrella:
* Analyzing complex entries in the master product catalog.
* Proficient in SQL, AS 400
* Exposure to Mango DB database
* Programming knowledge in Java, Angular JS
* CRM knowledge
* PEGA knowledge
* API experience
* Ability to train others
* Project management to ensure all deadline and SLA's are met.
* Liaison to ensure all business partners are involved.
* Detailed analysis of new product requirements.
* Sign off on requirements, test cases and "go' decisions.
* Maintenance, and Adherence of Service Level Agreements
* Developing and maintaining working relationships with business partners (Customer Care Regulatory, Product Management, Marketing, Accounting, IT, etc.)
* Keep abreast of technological developments and new products. Assist in supporting new software releases.
* Strong direction and involvement with new product launches, promotional planning.
* Provide for and ensure the timely and accurate resolution of business partner service requests
* Serve as a technical resource and provide functionality guidance to tables team, Business Partners, and various Information Systems partners.
* Provide mentoring to tables analyst and systems analyst.
* Recommend alternative approaches, considering application functionality and business requirements on new offerings.
* Departmental processes and procedures.
* On-Call support and rotation
* SOX knowledge and compliance
* Must have programming experience in Java, Angular JS
* Must have strong SQL skills
* Must have working knowledge of common PC applications, such as MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook and Access as well as the ability to learn our billing systems and query tools.
* Preferred Telecommunications Experience.
* Preferred Four Year degree with emphasis in Computer Science.
* Preferred previous billing experience.
* Preferred production support experience.
* Preferred five years previous experience.
* Nice to have Mango DB knowledge
* Nice to have PEGA experience
* Nice to have API experience
* Nice to have AS 400 experience.
* Must be self-motivated, flexible, enjoy working as part of a team, and can prioritize and manage multiple tasks, diverse responsibilities and deadlines. Must possess strong analytical, communication, mathematical and organizational skills.
Physical Requirements: Extended night and/or weekend hours possible. This has on-call responsibility.