As an IT Desktop Support Analyst, you will be supporting CVS Health's Las Vegas, NV Specialty Pharmacy by providing desktop support to include technical advice, guidance, and informal training to customers using hardware and software programs. The IT Desktop Support Analyst is responsible for troubleshooting and restoring routine technical service and equipment problems by analyzing, identifying and diagnosing faults and symptoms using established processes and procedures. Performs root cause analysis and develops checklists for typical problems.
Additional responsibilities of IT Desktop Support Analyst include:
* Recommending procedures and controls for problem prevention.
* Working independently, sharing information and assisting others with work orders.
* Performing necessary diagnostic and corrective actions for hardware and software problems.
* Responding to, resolving, and documenting service tickets in a timely manner according to service level agreements or assigned completion dates.
* Providing 24 x 7 on-call support as assigned. Shift flexibility required.
A successful candidate has the ability to troubleshoot and restore routine technical service and equipment problems by analyzing, identifying and diagnosing faults and symptoms using established processes and procedures.
* 2+ years of experience working in an end-user desktop support role or computer operations environment required
* A+ Certification, MCP, OR MCSE required
* Experience supporting a Windows environment
* 3+ years experience working in an end-user desktop support role or computer operations environment.
* Solid problem solving/trouble shooting skills, demonstrated working knowledge of operating systems/hardware/software, ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks, good oral and written communication skills, and possesses a strong customer focus.
* Ability to move printers, monitors, and other equipment as needed. Ability to install and service equipment located on the floor as well as overhead.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.