About Blackhawk Network
Blackhawk Network delivers branded payment programs to meet our partners' business objectives. We collaborate with our partners to innovate, translating market trends in branded payments to increase reach, loyalty and revenue. With a presence in over 26 countries, we reliably execute branded payment programs in over 100 countries worldwide. Join us as we shape the future of global branded payments.
Blackhawk is headquartered in Pleasanton, California. For more information, please visit blackhawknetwork.com.
IT Compliance Specialist II
Are you passionate about your work? Can you build solutions that scale vertically as well as horizontally? Do you find solving complex problems an exciting challenge? Are you looking to take the next leap in your career? Are you looking to be a key contributor in the World's leading Anytime/Anywhere Payment Network? If you answered 'Yes', please read on…your career is at Blackhawk Network and we want to talk to you!
We are looking to hire an experienced IT Compliance Specialist II to join the Blackhawk Information Security Organization. This position will serve as a subject matter expert on information security, risk, and compliance initiatives. The qualified candidate will have experience in performing assessments, implementing controls, and providing support on a broad set of information security technologies and processes within hosted and cloud environments. This candidate will be a trusted resource for internal stakeholders to obtain a strong integrated security posture and provide continuous guidance on effective IT controls design.
* Assist in the documentation & periodic review of Blackhawk corporate standards, policies, and operating procedures.
* Conduct compliance readiness audits and pre-attestation activities for Blackhawk Network partners and subsidiaries.
* Support and assistance on InfoSec Red Team assessment activities.
* Perform risk and compliance reviews for new architectural initiatives, document findings, and drive remediation efforts.
* Provide support in assessing and evaluating IT & security controls for the organization.
* Participate and track compliance activities related to IT Change Advisory Board initiatives.
* Support incident response activities for all compliance & security-related issues.
* Provide support for audits, certification and other risk & compliance deliverables including PCI DSS, PCI PA, ISO 27001, HIPAA, SOX and SSAE-18 TSC.
* Handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Complete and review SIGs & RFPs for Blackhawk customer accounts and business partners.
* Experience in supporting a global organization managing corporate policies, procedures, and standards
* Possess the ability to identify control gaps and map frameworks.
* General understanding of basic network, system hardening, application, and cloud security.
* Knowledge and experience in contributing to an overall compliance program and assisting with remediation efforts for relevant domestic and internationally accepted security standards and best practices such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA/HITECH, GDPR, NIST, OWASP, SSAE-18 TSC, and SOX ITGC.
* Great project management and organization skills with an aptitude for creative problem solving.
* Eager to learn and quickly adapt to a fast changing, complex environment.
* Willingness to develop successful partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or work experience equivalent.
* At least 2-4 years of technical or attestation experience in internal audit or information security and technology.
* Currently pursuing or certified in one or more of an industry recognized security certification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, PCI-ISA, PCIP, CCIE, GSEC, CHE.
* Professional services experience in public accounting/security consulting is a plus.
About BlackHawk Network
Blackhawk is a leading prepaid payment network utilizing proprietary technology to offer a broad range of prepaid gift, telecom and debit cards, in physical and electronic forms.