Arthur J Gallagher
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
AJG Corporate Systems (CS) provides global financial applications development and support for AJG's Finance and Accounting departments, including compliance for legal and audit. AJG CS also includes an enterprise level Business Intelligence (BI) Competency Center (BICC) to provide expertise for management analysis, reporting and planning technologies and solutions. AJG CS core solutions are comprised of Oracle/JD Edwards ERP/Finance, Cognos and Sharepoint applications in addition to number of integrated third party and internal package solutions.
The IT Compliance Analyst works with existing and newly acquired leadership teams to update and document IT policies and practices to maintain compliance to industry, international, federal, state, and corporate regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Employee acts as a liaison to internal and external auditors, and coordinates audit activities with the IT community.
* Coordinate SOX self-assessments.
* Works with IT leaders to improve processes and procedures in order to improve compliance.
* Conducts periodic evaluations of compliance with the IT policy and manage exceptions.
* Monitors progress of completing risk mitigation strategies, ensuring that targets are met or appropriate extensions are granted.
* Provides direction to an off-shore compliance team on a wide range of IT compliance functions.
* Periodically reviews IT policies and recommend updates as appropriate.
* Acts as a liaison to internal and external auditors, and coordinate audit activities with the IT community
* Acts as a project manager by leading and tracking progress of Affinity and branch compliance projects.
* Bachelors degree OR four year technical degree OR equivalent business experience.
* Minimum of 3 years IT experience within a large IT infrastructure.
* Experience addressing regulatory compliance (e.g., SOX 404, HIPAA, GLB).
* Experience with information security standards, frameworks and best practices (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST, Cobit).
* Experience and involvement in an audit process.
* Prior experience in an IT audit role highly preferred. CISSP, CISA or GIAC certification preferred.
* Strong analytical and documentation skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to collaborate effectively with IT staff at many levels and from different organizations, and lead ad hoc teams as necessary.
* Excellent communication skills - speaking, writing (including processes and procedures), and listening
* Takes initiative to propose solutions
* Ability to work well as part of a team or individually
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
* Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
* Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
About Arthur J Gallagher
Arthur J. Gallagher helps clients address risk, protect their assets and recover from losses.