PFS Company Statement:
PFS is a global commerce services company. We help leading brands deliver exceptional commerce experiences worldwide. We are a diverse team with distinct interests, skills, and backgrounds collaborating across all facets of commerce-from business consulting and design to technology and operations. Together, we take pride in performing at our best to produce the best possible results for our client and their clients.
* We will provide a Full Commerce Solution
* We will be World-Class at Every Service we offer
* We will engage with our clients as a Strategic Partner
The IT Compliance safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
* Prepare, validate, and maintain security documentation including, but not limited to: system security plan (SSP), risk assessment (RA), contingency plan (CP), privacy impact assessment (PIA), eAuthentication assessment, FIPS categorization.
* Assist team members with writing processes and procedures following NIST templates.
* Collaborate with others regarding IT compliance process and IT audits.
* Annually review policies and procedures; maintain up to date according to ITGC standards/PCI and Government regulatory requirements.
* Exploit vulnerabilities and identify specific, meaningful risks to clients based on industry and business focus.
* Assist with planning, scoping, and documenting of Government compliances and potentially operational audits/requirements.
* Assist with security assessments/questionnaires, planning, scoping and providing evidence to fulfill requirements.
* Proactively conduct research on new laws, regulations and compliance best practices/standards in order to provide guidance to management and staff on regulatory requirements, audit concerns and process improvements.
* Proactively communicate with team members to detect issues of system performance and availability
* Design and populate policy libraries with regulatory authority from diverse industry oversight groups such as PCI Data Security Standards, ISO 27001 and 27002, HIPAA, GLBA, NIST 800-53, Cloud Security Alliance, FISMA, PIPEDA, EU Data Privacy, and state data breach laws.
* Associates degree-Required
* 2+ years of related professional services experience within Federal projects, compliance, information security auditing and/or consulting- Required
* Excellent Technical Writing and Documentation ability-Required
* Knowledgeable of industry changes, legal updates, and technical developments related to applicable area of the Company's business to proactively respond to changing business environment-Preferred
* Familiarity of NIST risk management framework and cloud computing technologies-Preferred
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word) Required
* Must be eligible to obtain a U.S. government security background clearance
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Self-starter with strong attention to detail and organizational skills
* Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
* Maximizing time efficiently
* Strong critical thinking skills
* Analytical/problem-solving skills
* Excellent judgment and decision making skills
* Ability to manage and adapt as the environment changes
* Maintain effective working relations with a wide variety of individuals
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted.
PFSweb Inc. is an EEO/AA - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status employer.
PFSweb develops and deploys comprehensive end-to-end e-Commerce solutions for a wide range of industries.