Our purpose at Molson Coors Company is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of IT Change Manager working in Chicago you will be part of the IT Project Delivery team. The person will provide expert change management consulting, collaboration, and execution for IT projects and IT-supported efforts.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager for Project Delivery and is staffed as a resource on specific projects, utilized as an internal IT change management expert, and provides support in terms of feedback for continual improvement.
* Plays one of several potential roles on large, complex global or regional IT projects. An example of a role could be: Change the Business Lead, Change Work stream Lead, Business Readiness Lead, Training Lead and / or Business Process Lead.
* Excels in both leadership and execution skills in the applicable project role(s). Provides capable leadership to execute all relevant deliverables.
* Supports a model where business team members are taking the lead in deploying Change, Training, and Process effort on IT projects.
* Provides content expertise in Change, Training and Process as needed. Demonstrates pragmatic and results-focused approach to deploying all relevant tool - Molson Coors uses the Prosci (ADKAR)-based methodology.
The Other Qualifications:
* You have a Bachelor's degree
* You have at least 6 years of experience in IT or related business management experience
* You should have a track record of leaving IT project work streams in Change Management, Training, and/or Business Process
* You have an ability to drive toward results within a highly collaborative culture
* You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
* You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
* As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
* We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
* Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
* Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
* Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
About Molson Coors
Molson Coors is a beer company and distributor that brews the world's favorite beer brands.