This individual must have demonstrated ability to lead and manage across technology disciplines in a matrix organization. Candidate would ideally have prior experience using the First Data card issuing platform. This role will have accountability for multiple projects including scope, schedule, audit and financials.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Lead small and medium sized technology projects in a diverse organization.
* Serves as a liaison between the business community, IT and First Data.
* Coordinates with IT PM's and First Data to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals.
* Provides technical knowledge to ensure requirements and designs integrate between vendors and Citi IT. * Resolve problems concerning the projects; contact vendors for support when necessary; facilitate resolution to risks/issues and resolve problems involving clients with optimum speed and efficiency. * Acts as a technical resource and may provide system support for requirements, testing, and project management tools. * Formulates and incorporates successes and lessons into best practices. * Contact with users, external service providers, and other technical specialists as needed * Work with business and technology to research and resolve issues
* Strong customer focus and management of client expectations; ability to establish and maintain a high level of user trust and confidence in the IT group's knowledge of and concern for users' business needs. * Experience with mobile/internet based applications and processing systems. * At least five (5) years of experience with First Data in a technology focused project management and/or technical environment. * Proficient knowledge with multiple software delivery methodologies (i.e. Waterfall, Agile) * Excellent oral and written communication skills. * Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of management; excellent teamwork skills. * Ability to present and explain technical information to diverse audiences. * Demonstrated commitment to cost effectiveness, quality customer service and operational efficiency. * Ability to weigh various suggested technical solutions against the original business needs and choose the most cost-effective solution. Ability to gain credibility to influence decision makers and influencers. * Ability to influence within and across boundaries * Demonstrated professional project management skills including prior implementation experience in a complex, high tech environment.
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.