* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving * Education: High School Diploma/GED * Job Function: Technology * Schedule: Full-time * Shift: Day Job * Employee Status: Regular * Travel Time: No * Job ID: 19025994
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Ourmissionis to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
* Role is critical for supporting multiple initiatives and tasks related to functions such as transactions processing, transaction authorizations, funds availability, wires and payments
* Work with business in shaping and articulating business requirements
* Work with product owner to formulate user stories
* Responsible for creation of High level technical specifications
* Responsible for overall end to end designs
* Work with test lead to shape test scenarios and scripts
* Resolve any design issues during project execution
* Ensure successful delivery of project on schedule and within budget
* Expertise with SalesForce
* SalesForce Implementation experience with Large Banking/Financial Institutions
* BS or MS or MBA in Computer Science/Information Technology or related fields.
* Excellent knowledge of Retail banking especially on payments and transaction processing required
* 10+ years of experience in business analysis required
* 10+ years of design experience on mainframe required
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Very good understanding of Mainframe technology and tools
* Very good understanding of agile methodology
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.