Job ID: ZB-1033899 Description:
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
Specific Shift: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday through Friday (with rotation on coverage schedule)
Additional Weekend / Holiday Coverage: participate with other team members for rotation providing weekend / holiday coverage (1 or 2 days per month on average covering 6 AM to 11 PM). Weekend / holiday coverage requires availability to engage on the standard Business Communications process if / when a Technical Bridge is activated related to an outage.
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for the communication of problem, incident and other service related activities performed within the Application Development and Maintenance group to business constituencies within HCSC. In addition to functioning as a working member of the team, this position will have additional responsibilities to assist in developing tools and solutions used by the team.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree and 4 years Information Technology experience; OR Technical Certification and 6 years Information Technology experience; OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
* Experience in translating technical problems for a business audience.
* Ability to structure communication for complex technical issues for business and ITG executive teams.
* Ability to present findings to an audience of senior executives in the ITG and the business communities.
* Experience building consensus on the nature of current state issues or service challenges through collaboration across multiple functional teams.
* Gather and analyze amounts of information expeditiously.
* Experience in the development of compelling, insightful recommendations or insights.
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication at the executive level.
* Ability to simplify and standardize complex concepts and processes.
* Hands-on development / technology skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Experience in incident management.
* Experience in problem management and root cause analysis Experience in health care application portfolios.
* Experience in cloud computing / SaaS / IaaS / PaaS technologies.
* Experience in Microsoft development (one or more of the following: migrating from DB Access, SQL Server, SharePoint, Flow, PowerApps, etc.)
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Waukegan, IL - Chicago, IL - Naperville