FibroGen (NASDAQ: FGEN) is seeking to change peoples' lives by bringing innovative therapies to life. We are motivated, curious, and passionate thinkers who believe in doing something truly important.
Reporting to the Senior Business Analyst of IT Applications, the IT Business Application Manager is responsible for the development, delivery and operational support of data integrations to fulfill business requirements at FibroGen, and for the continuous improvement and support of enterprise applications.
Specific Duties Include, but are not limited to:
* Develop, test and deploy data integration processes for the delivery of project-based initiatives
* Perform operational support on existing production integrations, responding to incidents by proactively monitoring results, identification of root causes and resolution of operational issues.
* Develop, test and deploy break fixes and minor enhancements under continuous improvement initiatives to existing enterprise applications
* Perform operational support on enterprise applications by monitoring and responding to incidents
* Apply IT SDLC policies and procedures for project-based initiatives and IT Change Management policies and procedures on continuous improvement changes
* Develop, test and deploy workflow processes and services to enforce governance on master enterprise data
* Perform SOX auditing deliverables on relevant applications, including quarterly report deliverables and participation in auditor reviews
* Engage with business partners at FibroGen to discuss and understand functional application requirements and to coordinate testing activities and change management approvals
* Document data integration and workflow technical details using standard templates and author working procedural documents as needed
* BS degree and a minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a data integration development role.
* Highly experienced in developing data integration solutions using a middleware toolset such as Dell Boomi Atomsphere.
* Must demonstrate practical and conceptual knowledge of data integration standards and best practices.
* Must demonstrate that you have supported operational production data integration processes and enterprise applications.
* Must have strong database application skills, including SQL, query performance optimization and procedural logic.
* Must have practical knowledge and experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting data integration and application support issues.
* Must have good organization and time management skills. Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required.
* Experience working at a Life Sciences organization a plus.
FibroGen is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ ancestry, age, disability, marital, and veteran status. FibroGen will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
FibroGen is a research-based biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat serious unmet medical needs.