About Martin Brower
Martin Brower is dedicated to being the leading Supply Chain Solutions provider for restaurant chains around the world, creating an outstanding work environment for our employees and delivering unmatched value for our customers while protecting their brands. Martin Brower is part of the Reyes Holdings family of businesses which is one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S.
Martin Brower has been in business for over 60 years and has grown to a multi-billion dollar company. We are a world class team of 9,000 employees located in 19 countries.
Our values drive our culture of People First, which is focused on the safety and wellness of our people and we work diligently every day to support this core value.
We set the highest standards of honesty and integrity and pride ourselves in being a true partner with our customers, suppliers and our communities protecting their brands every step of the way.
Our company could not exist without strong communities. We do our part in making them stronger and believe it is important to provide opportunities for those looking to challenge themselves and serve as ambassadors in their communities.
Imagine a workplace where strong leaders empower a culture where employees strive to deliver unmatched performance, innovation, and engagement.
The IT Business Analyst is responsible for assisting in the analysis, delivery and support of all Martin Brower applications. The person in this role will be responsible to responding to level 1 and level 2 requests, and work with level 3 resources and project managers for advanced support and project work as necessary.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Act as liaison between business application users and the IT department relative to requirements and solutions. Work with Business Analysts to conduct analysis of client business processes and functional requirements. Assist in the preparation of appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
* Assist in all aspects of SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle) activities where necessary.
* Analyze system issues to accommodate business needs by providing level 1 & 2 supports for Martin-Brower logistics applications using standard, best practice incident management processes (e.g. ITIL).
* Provide subject matter expertise to IT Service Center and functional users as part of incident management processes.
* Develop, maintain and continually progress in knowledge of Martin Bower's applications, including but not limited to:
* Warehouse, Transportation & Operations Applications: WMS systems, transportation systems
* Create training, support, process documents, and test scripts
* Independently manage small-to-medium application and implementation projects
* Any other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a BS/BA in Management Information Systems/Science
* 2-5 years' experience providing application analysis and support for a large organization, preferably for Supply Chain & Logistics systems environments.
* 2-5 years' experience working with WMS systems gaining exposure/understanding relationship between applications, infrastructure and network
* 2-5 years' experience working as a member of a project or implementation team utilizing project methodologies (SDLC), preferably working on teams supporting a large, full lifecycle development project (from analysis through post-go-live support)
* 2-5 years' experience writing requirements, process and training documents, as well as test cases and plans
* Ability to work in a 24x7 on-call IT organization
* High level of understanding of application programming concepts & tools
* Expert user in Microsoft Office with outstanding interpersonal skills
* At times travel will be required as necessary to support projects, support or training. Normal expectations of this role will limit travel to 10% within North America during project engagement. However, given the global nature and fast pace of our organization certain project duties may result in the need for more travel or travel outside of North America.
* This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Manhattan WMOS experience, or any Tier 1 WMS implementation experience
* Paragon Transportation experience, or any other TMS solution experience
* Experience working in a 24x7 on-call IT organization
* Accepts and adapts to changes
* Learns new skills to meet new needs of the business
* Suggests changes and improvements
* Quality Work Output
* Produces quality work
* Follows safety practices and compliance policies
* Uses time wisely and gets things done
* Meets or exceeds deadlines
* Takes responsibility for own actions
* Service Orientation
* Supports the company's mission, vision and values
* Meets or exceeds customer needs
* Responds to requests in a timely manner
* Takes initiative to meet customers' needs
* Uses materials, processes and tools efficiently
* Takes initiative to solve problems
* Does the most important work first
* Gets things done while still upholding ethics, integrity, compliance and company values
* Works with others to get things done
* Openly shares feedback and information that helps the team
* Treats others with respect
* Is approachable to others
* Listens so others feel heard
* Develops relationships built on trust
Martin-Brower knows our employees work hard, so we offer competitive wages and a generous benefits package that contributes a significant amount to your total compensation and your personal well-being.
Additionally, there are many opportunities for you to distinguish yourself and move up in our stable company through excellent work performance.
* Legal services
* Flexible spending accounts
* Met Law Legal Services
* Consumer Medical
* Paid Time Off
* Other Supplemental Benefits
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.