Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you're seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF-together for tomorrow.
ICF is seeking an IT Business Analyst to join our team in Irvine, California. In this role, you will work with project managers and the client to design world-class technology solutions for public and private sector clients to improve business efficiency and productivity.
* Support project delivery on small-to-medium sized IT projects for the energy efficiency sector, including partnering with ICF subject matter experts on project execution
* Work with stakeholders of IT systems to define the system requirements and design approach
* Generate requirements specifications, use cases, process flow diagrams, user interface designs, user manuals, training materials, and other system documentation
* Track scope and changes throughout implementation, keeping stakeholders notified of anticipated completion dates
* Support users through training, as well as provide one-on-one technical assistance
* Develop an understanding of the client processes and procedures and assist with making improvements relative to technology and marketing.
* BA/BS in a related field
* 3+years of experience
* Solid understanding of the software development cycle
* Ability to define and document business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives
* Experience in the development of standard system documentation, testing software, tracking issues and working with developers to ensure that requirements are being met
* Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects to meet goals, deliverables, and deadlines
* Ability to work collaboratively and cohesively in a team environment
* Experience in MS Office products
* Strong organizational skills and customer service focus a plus
* Meeting facilitation skills a plus
* Exposure to the utility, energy, and/or energy efficiency sectors a plus
* Experience with issue tracking and project management tools such as JIRA or MS Project
* Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
* Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Resourceful and self motivated
* Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
You may be required to participate in periodic drug testing and background checks
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE - Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Irvine, CA (CA79)