The IT Business Analyst is responsible for providing technical solutions and support of the Fortive/ASP IT applications environment across order management, sales and distribution, manufacturing, and corporate finance processes. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of any modifications, extensions, or upgrades. You will also support and troubleshoot any technical issues. You would be required to participate in every aspect of the implementation/upgrade process, including design, development, QA, data conversion/migration, installation, integration, and documentation.
Here's where you'll demonstrate your competencies:
* Partner with internal Business teams to develop roadmaps and define business processes while creating associated system requirements.
* Organize and manage project work to drive predictable delivery. On-time and on-budget.
* Lead/participate in system implementation projects including but not limited to requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution.
* Support business-critical systems using developed IT management standards.
* Assist in the design, documentation, and maintenance of system processes.
* Manage a project's scope, acceptance, installation and deployment from start to finish.
* Report on technical issues and questions, make recommendations to product team.
* Communicate key insights to stakeholders, facilitators, and partners.
* Understands all aspects of IT applications lifecycle and support, technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to application configurations, releases and upgrades. SAP S/4 Hana experience is a plus
* Maintains a high-level of familiarity with other IT system / business application capabilities and scope definition to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
* Provides work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made
* Oversee day to day operations, maintenance, and support of SAP environment
Here's what we'll need from you:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, or similar is required. Qualified candidate may have additional work experience in lieu of a degree.
* 2 to 5 years of experience with SAP or another ERP environment
* Hands on System Administration experience
* General knowledge of ERP applications architecture and environment
* Ability to work independently, prioritize and solve problems proactively
* Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify root causes, and anticipate implications
* Team player with customer focus
* Clear and effective communications skills