The IT Audit and Compliance Analyst II, will participate in and lead IT compliance initiatives for GM Financial. As the direct interface between audit groups and the Information Technology Department, the IT Compliance Analyst is responsible for providing guidance to management on critical aspects of external and internal audit initiatives. The IT Compliance Analyst II will work to improve the overall posture of IT Compliance at GM Financial.
* Personnel to develop and implement processes improvements, changes, or new processes * Provide services to IT personnel in the development of policy, standard, and process * Analyze and interpret audit requests, findings and reports to provide consultation and expert advice on how to formally respond and remediate issues * Lead compliance projects across various IT areas * Develop and execute compliance reviews to evaluate the effectiveness of general controls and operating processes, including documentation, presentations and action plan remediation assistance * Provide consultation and expert advice to management on scope and focus of IT compliance initiatives * Escalate to management if appropriate and timely responses to audit issues are not received * Negotiate acceptable timeframes to comply with audit findings by interfacing with auditors, IT management and business personnel * Identify areas where technology processes need to be established or improved * Using a formal method for process improvement (Six Sigma, etc.), partner with IT Maintain GMF's IT risks, controls, policies, standards, and action plans in the Governance, Risk, and Compliance system (GRC)
* Advanced knowledge of business processes for supported business groups * Knowledge of business processes for supported business groups * Knowledge of security methodologies, policies, standards and best practices * Knowledgeable of best practices in information technology governance and regulatory landscape for financial institutions * Knowledge of GM Financials core business functions, policies and procedures * Working knowledge of the consumer loan business * Working knowledge of all system applications * Working knowledge of the Corporate Business solution environment * Significant experience in a large and complex business environment * In-depth knowledge of security frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000, NIST, FFIEC, etc.) * Knowledge of security frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000, NIST, FFIEC, etc.) * Knowledge of information technology systems, infrastructure and operations * Advanced knowledge of information technology systems, infrastructure and operations * Advanced working knowledge of information systems and operations systems for supported business groups * Working knowledge of information systems and operations systems for supported business groups
* Ability to create and work RFC and SR tickets with Oracle On Demand, Oracle Managed Cloud Services and Oracle Support * Advanced ability to create and work RFC and SR tickets with Oracle On Demand, Oracle Managed Cloud Services and Oracle Support * Competent in the use of Microsoft Office software * Good in the use of Microsoft Office software * Strong in the use of Microsoft Office software * Deadline oriented * Ability to meet expected delivery dates and the tasks necessary to achieve objectives * Ability to analyze data using Excel for reporting and data mining purposes * Strong ability to analyze data using Excel for reporting and data mining purposes * Ability to interact with staff at all levels * Excellent writing and speaking skills * Good writing and speaking skills * Writing and speaking skills * Strong people skills * Good people skills * Must be a self-starter and able to manage the investigations function with minimal supervision * Experience with data visualization concepts and tools * Advance experience with data visualization concepts and tools * Advanced computer skills and conversance in information technology issues * Good computer skills and conversance in information technology issues * Computer skills and conversance in information technology issues * Ability to effectively lead, organize, and supervise * Ability to work directly with senior level management
* High School Diploma required * Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience specifically related to IT and/or financial industry preferred
* 5-7 Years of audit or technology compliance experience Preferred
* Occasional overtime or split shifts may be required;Subject to stressful situations;some travel required;normal office environment;Fast-paced office environment;Strong focus on providing quality service to internal and external customers;Work additional hours based on production demands requiring mandatory overtime;Flexible schedule with possibility of working long hours;Limited travel may be required to support business needs