EKS&H is a nationally recognized professional services firm providing audit, tax, technology, wealth advisory, and business consulting services to public and private clients locally, nationally, and internationally. Our commitment to client service has resulted in sustained growth since we began in 1978. Working collaboratively, the best measure of our success is the success of our clients.
As the fifth largest firm headquartered in the western U.S., we have approximately 700 employees, including more than 70 partners, in offices in Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, and San Francisco. Currently, we have more than 150 consulting professionals and the largest number of CPAs of any firm based in the Rocky Mountain region. We were ranked the 41st largest U.S. firm in 2018 by Accounting Today and have been named a “Best Place to Work” by the Denver Business Journal, the Great Place to Work® Institute, and FORTUNE Magazine. To learn more, please visit us at www.eksh.com.
EKS&H has achieved exceptional growth and continues to find strategic ways to serve more clients with their business growth opportunities. We have a culture that fosters creativity and collaboration, rewards individuals that bring value to our clients, and we continually strive for an environment that supports healthy work-life integration.
We are currently seeking an IT assurance senior to work in our Denver Tech Center office.
- Complete detailed risk identification and business process analyses to understand design and operational effectiveness of clients’ control activities to assist in compliance initiatives, such as Sarbanes-Oxley 404 and execution of System and Organization Control (“SOC”) engagements.
- Perform transactional processing, IT general computer, and application controls testing for SOC audits and Sarbanes-Oxley 404 audit engagements.
- Provide recommendations to clients regarding risk-based control design and operating effectiveness gaps and improvements.
- Work with financial audit teams to efficiently plan audit engagements while considering the effect of relying on IT-dependent controls and reports.
- Prepare detailed cybersecurity risk assessments to advise our clients of the cybersecurity risks they are facing and provide prioritized, pragmatic recommendations.
- Have a willingness to learn new standards and assist in providing high-level IT assurance services to clients in areas such as ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, NIST, and COBIT to identify security and risk management issues and other opportunities for improvement.
- Three or more years of experience in IT auditing, or other advisory services with a public accounting firm preferred (experience in industry will also be considered)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, computer information systems, cybersecurity, or other relevant field
- Emphasis in accounting, auditing, finance, or information systems preferred but not required
- Master’s degree a plus but not required
- Designation such as CPA, CIA, CISA, QSA, HITRUST CSF, CISSP, or CISM a plus
- Ability to work well in teams
- Capable of working in a demanding, deadline-driven environment with a focus on details and accuracy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to meet project deadlines, with a focus on detail
- Capacity to develop and maintain strong relationships with client personnel
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to travel up to 20%
EKS&H LLLP is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition, or privilege of employment.
About EKS&H LLLP
As a true business advisor, EKS&H provides the tax, audit, and consulting expertise that helps you address mission-critical objectives.