Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today's mobile-first world and tomorrow's ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren't built for today's on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we've been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We've been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a "Top 10 Upstart" by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Braze, Inc is seeking an Information Technology Associate to provide technical assistance to our New York team. This position will also provide remote technical assistance to our team members in our San Francisco and London offices as well as a handful of telecommute team members. Common support requests include provisioning/deprovisioning of accounts and hardware. You will support MacOS and iOS hardware and printer configuration/troubleshooting. We also expect our Information Technology Associate to be able to support basic network connectivity at our office, conduct audits of conference room equipment, and order/maintain an inventory of IT assets.
Additional areas of responsibility include:
* Manage tickets in our service desk
* Provide IT support and training to our staff
* Provision services like Google, VPN, and LastPass as examples
* Manage Company wide MDM solutions (JAMF and Google MDM)
* Manage our VOIP services
* Manage our deployed computers, mobile devices
* Manage IT inventory and procurement
* Basic troubleshooting wired and wireless networks
* Troubleshooting printers
* Manage conference rooms/event space AV
* Manage security systems
WHO YOU ARE
* A self-starter with an ability to multitask
* Prioritize issues based on severity and work independently
* Maintain high attention to detail and follows a task to completion
* Approach users issues with empathy
* Ability to communicate clearly with users directly via email, video and in-person
* Demonstrate excellent writing skills
* Ability to troubleshoot and administer Apple computers and mobile devices
* Basic understanding of wired and wireless networks
* Printer administration and troubleshooting
* VOIP device configuration and troubleshooting
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches and snacks, group events, and a top of the line computer setup. A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
* Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
* Matching 401K
* Daily lunches, snacks and beverages
* Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
* Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Braze (formerly known as Appboy) is a customer engagement platform for mobile apps that helps its users understand, segment and message their audience.