We are seeking IT Architect for McKesson Pharma Buying/Forecasting Systems to provide technical leadership, develop strategic and tactical plans to execute on business strategies and achieve desired outcomes.
This position provides architecture support for AS/400 or SCORE application large to mid-sized projects. This role manages all major projects/enhancements/DEVOPS for SCORE and DF systems, and participates in the designing solutions for P2P business processes.
* Establish development standards and best practices, educate, mentor and coach team. * Establish KPIs to measure and adopt. Influence changes and system enhancements to business processes, policies, and infrastructure to deliver the most effective IT services. * Drive, mentor, guide and participate in upgrades, take care of necessary data conversations, master data setup in Prod, QA & Training environments. * Provides design solutions for all interfaces between SCORE and other systems, such as SAP/ECC, BW/BO, SAP/HANA and other applications. * Develop and maintain strong, cooperative relationships with other IT services groups. Develop and execute plans to drive lean innovative solutions that promote agility and modernize IT. * Leads the planning, testing and implementation of SCORE and DF new releases, every other year. * Participate in detailed technical specifications from which complex programs will be written or configured. Ensures that any changes to SCORE are fully tested and walk-through performed, reviews all code and test results for any changes that go into production * SCORE is a Manhattan associates Demand Forecasting and Replenishment systems, so need to establish positive relation with Manhattan Associates. * Participates in SOX reviews. * Articulate shared technical and architectural vision for the solution under development. Defines the higher-level functional and nonfunctional requirements, validates technology assumptions and continuously evaluates alternatives, remaining agile within a spectrum of possible solutions as requirements change in a fast-paced development environment. * Collaborate with Product Manager to align teams toward the shared technical roadmap and provides architectural and technical guidance to the teams on the train. Create architecture models that reflect the strategic goals and objectives.
* Typically has 10+ years relevant experience. * Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
* Work independently as an architect on a Large to mid-sized project. * Strong AS/400 technical skills and able to understand RPG code. Knowledge of Manhattan Replenishment iSeries, Demand Forecasting and Inventory Management. * Strong working experience and Knowledge in Supply Chain design and implementation. * Exposure or knowledge of Warehouse Management is a plus. * Develop application designs that meet the functional requirements of the solution. * Work together with architects from other domains (application, infrastructure, security, database) to design a solution that meets the non-functional requirements of the solution, this includes Security, Scalability, Performance, Availability and Resiliency of the solution. * Mindful of the Healthcare Industry and Digital Health trends. * Strong analytical and communication skills with experience communicating with technical, business stakeholders and nontechnical people. * Strong problem-solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication.
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
* Demonstrating mature confidence and integrity.
* 4-year degree or equivalent 10+ years' experience..
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.