Solve client's software requirements by developing and maintaining applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Identify client requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients, and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements * Develop and maintain applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems * Arrange project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic * Program the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language; entering coded information into the computer * Confirm program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes * Provide reference for use of prime computer and personal computers by writing and maintaining user documentation; maintaining a help desk * Prepare clients to use system and software by conducting training sessions * Maintain computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures * Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies * Keep equipment operational by calling for repairs; following manufacturer's instructions; establishing procedures; evaluating new equipment * Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential * Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to work effectively with a diverse population
* Ability to read, write and communicate in English to the degree necessary to perform the job
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
* 3+ years of data analyst and data reporting experience
* 3+ years experience on MS-SQL Databases
* 3+ years of experience with Business Object Crystal Reporting software
* Experience with Universes, Dashboard Manager and Performance Manager a plus
* Experience with generating Excel charts and database connections a plus
* Knowledgeable with Pivot table design and analysis is a plus
* Background in a high-tech manufacturing environment is a plus
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
About TTM Technologies
TTM Technologies is a manufacturer of printed circuit board (PCB) products and radio-frequency (RF) and microwave components and assemblies.