IT Application Analyst - IBM TM1 Planning Analytics
The IT Application Analyst position is responsible for design and development of reports using TM1 Planning Analytics. This position will collaborate with Business Stakeholders, Business Leaders, and subject matter experts to design, develop and support TM1 Reports, IBM Planning Analytics Workspace (PAW), TM1 Web and Planning analytics for Excel (PAX) for Century Communities Inc. This position will gather requirements, perform analysis and translate business reporting requirements to TM1 Planning Analytics technical specifications. The TM1 Planning Analytics Analyst will design, build and deploy TM1 reports and dashboards using a variety of front-end visualization tools (TM1 Web, PAW, PAX). The IT Application Analyst is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining TM1 objects and data using IBM Perspectives and Architect to meet Century's business analysis and reporting needs. The successful candidate must be able to play multiple roles including data architect, report developer, modeler, programmer, administrator and end user trainer/mentor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* 2+ years' experience working with IBM TM1 Planning Analytics projects for financial reporting.
* Experience developing and maintaining TM1 Cubes, Dimensions, Rules and application security
* Experience working with IBM perspectives, Architect and Planning Analytics for excel
* Experience designing and developing TM1 Dashboards using TM1 Planning Analytics workspace and TM1 Web
* Experience developing forms published on TM1 web for gathering data inputs by users
* Experience customizing Financial Accounting Packages in TM1 Planning Analytics
* Experience in Optimizing models within TM1 Planning Analytics
* Experience creating and maintaining processes and chores in TM1
* Generate data extracts for integrations and utilization by subsystems from TM1
* Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
* Provide input to project planning
* Perform unit and integration testing and participate in reporting validation and QA efforts as they pertain to reporting and data analytics
* Perform other duties as assigned
Desired Competencies and Skills:
* Experience working on HomeBuilder projects is a plus
* Experience in Financial Business Planning and Forecasting is a plus
* Experience in SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS is a Plus
* Experience with Newstar ERP and TM1 Cognos are a plus.
Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience
About Century Communities
Century Communities is a company that operates as a builder of single-family homes, townhomes and flats.