HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits. Eligible positions start with 19 paid days off, plus eight holidays, a company-matching 401(k) and health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected health issues.
HumanGood is recognized and certified as a "Great Place to Work" by the Great Place to Work Institute, who reviewed our programs and polled our team members. You can see our certification and detailed results on their website at: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7012817
Come see what HumanGood, the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California, and one of the largest of its kind in the nation, has to offer.
Under general supervision, the IT Application Analyst creates, modifies, and maintains application platforms. The application development analyst must maintain and support business applications while adhering to technology guidelines and maintaining compliance with corporate information security protocols. This position will work with the IT leadership and other business partners to formulate and execute the direction and vision of all operational applications
* Planning, coordinating, and leading activities related to the design, development, and implementation of system build
* Developing, testing and deploying customizations, custom objects, new functionality, and modules based on evolving business needs
* Monitoring end-user usage of systems and tracking performance while working with other departments to ensure success in reaching their goals
* Working closely with IT teammates, project leaders, internal partners, third party vendors, and end users to understand and analyze requirements and formulate technical solutions to meet evolving business needs
* Providing internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including system administration, system security, system configuration, training and maintaining proper system access for all roles
* Developing, documenting, and implementing policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, changes protocols, customization, and usage
* Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of platform functionality, customization, and integrations to support Nordic's business operations
* Working on projects that may be assigned on an ad hoc basis and possibly assisting other corporate initiatives as necessary
* Ability to understands software and hardware requirements as applicable to the multiple application and varied departments
* Ability to be the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining, and administering complex applications as a subject matter expert.
* Ability to test, debug, implement, and document changes in systems to meet the needs of the customer or application requirements
Education - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience: Prefer degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology, or equivalent combination of knowledge and experience. Experience/Training -
* Experience in Healthcare IT preferred
* Experience of APIs and modern technology architecture
* 1 to 3 years of experience with application implementation, integrations, and administration (Electronical Health Records (EHR), Financial Application (Microsoft Dynamic GP, SAP, Point of Sale (POS) and CRM platforms a plus)
* General understanding of SQL server concepts
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and proven ability to communicate complex technical topics to a variety of business partners
* Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting the needs of business partners and project timelines
* Ability to adapt quickly to changes in the work environment and to alter approach or method to successfully lead change; reacting well under pressure
* Must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment
* Occasional Travel 15%
Must be able to pass state background check and drug test.