VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $15 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we've grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 10 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we've expanded to ~200 employees globally. It's an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an IT Analyst to provide world-class support to our fast-growing team in New York. Your customer is every employee at VTS, and you are willing to go above and beyond for them. Day-to-day will be supporting the users, troubleshooting issues and working on projects assigned by management. Collaboration and customer service are key as we support the entire organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Take a proactive attitude to discovering new technologies that could benefit VTS.
* Form strong working relationships with peers and across the IT organization
* Act as the first point of escalation for resolving all internal IT software, hardware, including setup, connectivity, functionality, and update issues for mostly Macs and some Windows PCs.
* Own hardware and software system access for employee onboarding and offboarding (including Google, Slack, and many other SAAS platforms)
* Maintain conference room hardware (including projectors, computing equipment, audio/visual, telephony)
* Tackle multiple tickets (in Zendesk) at the same time, addressing urgency as it may arise, and delegating both internally and externally with our vendors & 3rd party suppliers
* Manage & maintain IT asset inventory and software licensing, and work with management to ensure that systems and software are accurately recorded, tracked, and retired to 100% of accountability standards
* 2+ years working in a technical support environment
* Must possess above average technical troubleshooting / problem solving skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced demanding and deadline driven environment
* Basic understanding of Information Security core concepts.
* Solid knowledge of networking protocolsExperience with software installation and configuration and integration of 3rd party software or SaaS providers
* Excellent communication skills in order to collaborate with and update clients, stakeholders, management, SaaS providers, etc.
* Experience with Single Sign On tools
* Bonus points for experience with: Google Suite, Okta, Jamf or another MDM tool, Meraki and/or Cisco equipment, Vonage or another VOIP, Zendesk, Zoom video conferencing
* Best-in-class compensation packages, including equity
* Great benefits, including medical, vision and dental all starting on your first day
* Team lunches, company happy hours, huge variety of snacks and drinks
* 401K Plan
* Unlimited vacation policy
* Training and career development program
* A fun place to work!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
VTS is a company that provides leasing and asset management platform helping landlords and brokers attract, convert and retain their tenants.