Hunt Oil Company
The IT Analyst will gather business requirements, recommend and implement solutions for financial consolidation, planning and reporting initiatives using the SAP Business Planning and Consolidations (BPC) application (or equivalent). S/he will be responsible for configuration and deployment of initial and ongoing implementations of the application. This position involves gathering and interpreting business requirements working closely with accounting, finance and operational teams and technical configuration, development, testing support, producing written documentation, etc.. S/he will also be responsible for continued support of business in day-to-day use of the application and reporting functionality.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Liaison between business users and development teams, by translating and clarifying business requirements into technical requirements
* Work as a business partner with client users across Accounting & Finance and Operations business areas
* Work closely with BW to build integrated solutions
* Capture requirements, analyze and leverage delivered system features/functions and explore new technical functionality
* Manage all phases of the software development lifecycle including design, implementation, deployment, development, testing and maintenance as it relates to BPC
* Prioritize requirements and manage expectations; Partner with business leads to review the functional requirements for projects and determine feasibility
* Inspire and work closely with team members and foster a team environment
* Will present on occasion, internal initiatives to large groups, Steering Committee, and/or Senior Management
* Conducts frequent client communication with purpose to gain consensus or compromise on problems. Builds relationships with client contacts
* Promote architectural consistency and usability standards
* Other duties as assigned
* Experience with SAP BPC Netweaver10.0/ 10.1 or higher or other planning and consolidation tools
* Working knowledge of ECC, BW and BI tools is a plus.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills; Ability to communicate technical concepts and issues with non-technical audiences verbally and in writing.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including the ability to work collaboratively with business users, IT staff and various levels of management along with a relentless focus on providing great customer service
* 3-5 years of experience working with ERP/Data Warehouse systems, planning and consolidation tools, business intelligence and analytics
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Knowledge of accounting practices, specifically, Accounting Cycle and Financial Reporting needs, including Consolidations, and, Strategic Planning and Financial Analysis.
Job Location Dallas, Texas, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
About Hunt Oil Company
Hunt Oil Company is a privately held exploration and production company that has successfully conducted petroleum operations for more than 80 years.