Green Thumb Industries (GTI), a national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and retailer, is dedicated to providing dignified access to safe and effective cannabis while giving back to the communities in which they serve. As a vertically integrated company, GTI manufactures and sells a well-rounded suite of branded cannabis products including flower, concentrates, edibles, and topicals. The company also owns and operates a rapidly growing national chain of retail cannabis stores called RISE™. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, GTI has 11 manufacturing facilities, licenses for 72 retail locations and operations across 12 U.S. markets. Established in 2014, GTI employs approximately 600 people and serves thousands of patients and customers each year. GTI was named a Best Workplace 2018 by Crain's Chicago Business. More information is available at GTIgrows.com.
The IT Analyst seeks to minimize any technology interruptions that GTI employees experience by being both an IT customer service rep and technical resource. Our business is growing rapidly and it's a fast-paced environment, so you'll excel at both solving technical problems for our employees while also using your experience to configure and deploy equipment both locally and remotely. At GTI we pride ourselves on wearing many hats!
* You'll be responsible for troubleshooting escalated hardware/software service tickets (local/remote sites) and owning them to resolution. Support requests will arrive via impromptu walk-ups, online chat, phone calls, and a helpdesk ticketing system
* Setup of hardware, software, operating systems - and the ability to troubleshoot them both locally and remotely
* Experience with imaging, configuring, and deploying devices with an ability to follow documentation
* Asset management of inventory for all incoming/outgoing equipment
* Onboarding and offboarding user accounts
* Maintain conference room A/V equipment
* Create and maintain documentation for end users, assist with creation of Knowledge Base articles for the helpdesk, and documentation for IT coworkers (new equipment procedures, fixes, etc.)
* You will assist with packaging and shipment of equipment to remote sites
* Occasional (10-20%) travel to remote sites to deploy IT equipment
* Experience installing and troubleshooting issues with hardware (laptops/printers/scanners/network connections/ A/V system) and software including (Windows 10, MS Office 365 apps, etc.)
* The ability to not only juggle your tasks/projects, but also being able to handle shifting priorities at a moment's notice and assist teammates with theirs
* You're resourceful in your technical ability as well as responsive and conscientious to employee needs
* Strong ability to walk users through fixes and explain concepts to users who have different levels of IT familiarity
* The ability to lift items up to 45 pounds (required in the handling of shipments, server hardware, etc.)
* Ability to travel 10-20% of the time as required
* Must pass any and all required background checks
* Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
At GTI we believe that our corporate community should be a reflection of the communities we serve. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity across race, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, religion, experience, and thought-not only because it is right, but because it makes us better. Our mission-the right to wellness-informs our commitment to champion economic opportunities in communities disproportionately affected by the war on drugs through employment and community involvement. GTI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We can't wait to meet you.