Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who We Are
The IT Support team is a high performing, service-oriented clan of people who thrive on providing quick and efficient service to our employee base. We are empowered to get the job done. We use Macs, Windows, Chromebooks, and iPads at TC. Some systems we manage and operate are Google Apps for Enterprise, FreshService, Okta, Active Directory, Meraki, and more.
What You'll Do Everyday
* Provide top-notch service to both onsite and remote users
* Create and update IT documentation and knowledge base
* Deploy equipment for new employees
* Respond to daily queue of requests in a timely and efficient manner
* Assist in supporting teleconference software/hardware (Google Hangouts, Google Chromebox)
* Conduct end user training and IT 101
What your background might look like:
* Self-starter: can take even the smallest project and run with it to the successful completion.
* Experience with Mac OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Chromebooks
* 1-3 years of help desk experience.
* Experience with Single Sign-On like Okta, ADFS.
* Experience with a ticketing system such as Fresh Service, Jira, Confluence, etc.
* General understanding of user endpoint issues and how to solve them. Examples: Network, Phones, OS, etc.
* Able to quickly learn to navigate current and new systems, process, procedures.
How We Work
* With others. Our team provides first-touch support to all employees within the organization, via phone, chat or email.
* With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
* With agility. This is a critical role for us, so flexibility is important. No two days are the same and it keeps everyone on their toes.
* With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
* With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
A few of our perks
* Awesome clubhouse in Deep Ellum with on-site parking
* Trunk Club University - our growth program which allows for development opportunities
* Team outings
* Merchandise discount
* Flexible work environment
* Social environment with built-in bar