Ernst & Young
IT Advisor, Technology Solutions Delivery (Regulatory Compliance - Financial Crimes) - Financial Services Office (Senior Manager) (Multiple Positions), Ernst & Young U.S. LLP, Hoboken, NJ.
Assist global financial services clients with implementing IT solutions. Gather business requirements, translate the requirements into IT system functional requirements, and develop and test system changes. Leverage understanding of technology, including computer software, to deliver strategic enhancement of IT systems. Bring business and information technology together by understanding the needs and limitations of both. Lead and direct teams of professionals with diverse skills and backgrounds by providing constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Manage risk in the delivery of quality client services. Generate and manage new business opportunities.
Full time employment, Monday - Friday, 40-45 hours per week, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering,
Business, Management, or a related field and 8 years of experience (of which 5 years must be progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience) in defining business and technical requirements. Alternatively, will accept a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Management, or a related field and 7 years of work experience in defining business and technical requirements.
Must have 6 years of experience working at a financial services company or comparable experience working as an advisor to a financial services company.
Must have 6 years of experience in one or a combination of the following technology competencies:
* Definition and design of business, functional and technical requirements, and technology architecture
* System selection and implementation support, and systems development lifecycle (SDLC)
* Data architecture, data mapping and conversion, and data analysis and forensics
* Quality assurance and testing (QA)
* Program/Project management and implementation planning (PMO).
Must have 7 years of experience in one or a combination of the following subject areas:
* Anti-Money Laundering (AML); know-your-customer (KYC) and customer due diligence (CDD); sanctions and payment screening; trading compliance within Brokerage, Banking and Asset Management; asset management compliance, surveillance and forensics
* Fraud: Employee, Card, Deposit, Payment, Mobile; enterprise governance, risk and compliance (GRC)
* Compliance analytics, metrics, dashboards and reporting (Data Analytics).
Must have 4 years of Application/Package experience in one or a combination of the following:
* Transaction Monitoring Vendor Solutions - Oracle Mantas, Nice Actimize, Detica (Norkom), SAS, or SMARTS
* KYC and On-Boarding Vendor Solutions - GoldTier, Pega, Experian, or custom developed
* Sanctions screening solutions - Fircosoft, Safe Banking Systems, or LexisNexis Bridger
* Trade and Regulatory Reporting Vendor Solutions - Axiom, Sungard, or Fidessa
* Data and Compliance Analytics tools - SQL, Spotfire, Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos, or SAS.
Must have 6 years of experience managing a team of technology advisors through all phases of the system development life cycle, including requirements definition, architecture design, configuration/implementation, conversion, and testing.
Must have 6 years of experience researching client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices, and new technologies.
Requires travel up to 80% to serve client needs, of which 20% may be international.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience
TO APPLY: Please apply on-line at ey.com/us/jobsearch (Job Number - HOB000F3).
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This particular position at Ernst & Young in the United States requires the qualified candidate to be a "United States worker" as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor regulations at 20 CFR 656.3. You can review this definition at https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title20-vol3/pdf/CFR-2011-title20-vol3-sec656-3.pdf at the bottom of page 750. Please feel free to apply to other positions that do not require you to be a "U.S. worker".
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.