The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online and in real life at our brick and mortar locations. Founded in 2011, we're growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury - a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart and creates a foundation of trust with shoppers and consignors. Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. We're proud to promote the circular economy and to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation's prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and we're looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother's room and Friday bagels!
The RealReal, the world's premier online luxury resale store, is looking for an IT Administrator to handle fast-paced growth by optimizing the end-user experience across the company. We are looking for a talented and hands-on Administrator who has experience in managing 200+ workstations, users on Windows, Mac, and iOS devices, in and office and retail environment. This position will also be supporting our retail store in West Hollywood. The schedule is Monday to Friday and based at our Los Angeles Luxury Consignment Office.
Candidate will have the experience and skill set to successfully own and maintain on going duties in a fast-paced environment within a rapidly growing online company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Take ownership of existing end user device and helpdesk duties
* Respond to the daily queue of requests in a timely and efficient manner
* Perform on/off boarding of employees
* Deploy equipment for new employees
* Manage, update and maintain records in the asset management tool
* Create, add and modify accounts and services across our various platforms
* Hardware/software upgrades on servers, laptops and desktops
* Provide basic end user training for hardware and software
* Research systemic issues as they arise and find solutions to implement
* Assists with the administration of Microsoft Active Directory structure and contents,
* Including Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, Sites and Services, etc.
* Maintain Audio/Video and conferencing equipment
* Minimum 1-3 years of experience and/or Bachelor's Degree
* Knowledge and experience supporting, troubleshooting and configuring
* PC, desktops, and laptops
* 1 - 3 years supporting Apple and Dell/HP Hardware
* iPhones, iPads, Android phones, and tablets
* Windows 10, Server 2008/2012/2016/2019
* Mac OS X (10.12+)
* Experience with fast-paced environments and rapid growth
* Provide world class end-user support- in person face to face, over the phone or, via email
* Excellent communicator, able to speak to end users positively and explain technical detail in a manner they can understand
* Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline-driven environment.
* Basic level experience with Active Directory or other LDAP based directory service
* Managing users and groups
* Knowledge of workstation deployment tools (Microsoft WDS, JAMF, InTune)
* Knowledge of MDM tools like Airwatch
* Anti-Virus solutions
* Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet established deadlines
* Ability to foster and maintain a good relationship with staff during and after problem resolution
* Basic scripting or programming knowledge a plus (PowerShell, Bash, Python)
* Basic understanding of networking principles (Layer 2/3 switching)
About The RealReal
The RealReal is a company engaged in authenticated luxury consignment.