Avant is a high growth financial technology company, dedicated to lowering the barriers of borrowing for all consumers. Since 2012, Avant has secured more than $4 billion in funding and connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. Through big data and machine learning, Avant's mission is to provide better access to responsible financial products. Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com, for more information.
This position will be under our new B2B business line called Amount. Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months-not years-with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
What you do at Amount:
* Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including a 1 week on call rotation
* Hardware and Software installations / deployments / and troubleshooting
* Create and update documentation for current and new policies and procedures
* Execute projects to improve systems and operations
* Other IT tasks as directed by Manager
What you might own at Amount:
* Working with new and exciting technologies
* Building robust authentication infrastructure
* Immediately have input into how our Org defines our support structure
* Large Saas product implementation and migrations
Why you are a fit for Amount:
* 3+ years of experience in a support role
* 1+ years of experience in an administrator role
* Previous work with an SSO Identity Provider (Okta / Centrify / Airwatch)
* General AWS knowledge preferred (IAM / EC2 / S3)
* Familiarity with Network technologies (BGP / DNS / DHCP)
* Experience in Gsuite Administration
* Experience with Mac / Linux administration
* Solid Troubleshooting skills
* Team oriented
* Ability to work without direct supervision
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an online platform and a provider of credit alternatives to middle income consumers.