United States Cellular
IS Technical Systems Analyst - INF001296
The IS Technical Systems Analyst is responsible for the planning, analysis, documentation and verification of requirements and is also responsible for working with Business and IT stakeholders to analyze business needs and document/manage system requirements for new projects. This role serves as a liaison between technology providers and U.S. Cellular business end-users to support the delivery of our business and technology capabilities throughout the project lifecycle.
* Elicit, analyze and document requirements for any new and/or changes to technology applications or systems.
* Elicit requirements using appropriate facilitation techniques, including interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis.
* Review and provide input into functional design documents, impact assessments and test deliverables to ensure that they meet the requirements
* Develop and manage the requirements traceability process from requirements through to testing with appropriate gap analysis to ensure requirements meet the needs of the business through the delivery lifecycle.
* Elicit, analyze and document technical specifications including configuration and orchestration.
* Partner with project team to identify and communicate risks to delivering solution on time and provide input to resource needs at the project-level to identify key / required skills.
* Recommend and participate in process improvement initiatives.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related discipline or equivalent experience required.
* Minimum 3 years of experience required in a technical Business or Systems Analysis role in a large enterprise environment is required.
* Strong analysis, verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with business and technology stakeholders, team members and leadership is required.
* Process-driven analysis skills and a background in various requirements elicitation methods are required.
* Proficiency with requirements based on a waterfall project delivery methodology is required. Agile requirements experience a definite plus.
* Experience with wireless or telecom industry is desirable.
* HP Quality Center experience is a plus.
Job : Information Technology
Location(s) : Illinois-CHICAGO_IL
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.
About United States Cellular
At U.S. Cellular, we're not just in the business of connecting calls, we're in the business of connecting people.
United States Cellular