This position is for a proficient Project Manager with Information Security, Compliance and/or Identity Management exposure. This role requires a proficient Project Manager who has experience managing complex technical, enterprise level initiatives. The role will require the ability to communicate with vendors, business teams, engineers, managers and executives.
Job Duties/Essential Functions
* Defines, plans, and executes to plan. Provides a laser focus approach to managing scope, schedule, budget and resource allocation.
* Manages large-scale, technical projects, often with multiple internal and external partners/stakeholders.
* Manages two or more projects simultaneously.
* Collaborates with Architects, Information Security Analysts, Engineers, vendors, and business leaders across business facing portfolios.
* Develops and executes communication, training and post delivery support plans.
* Defines, tracks and communicates project milestones proactively.
* Mentors team members in project management artifacts, processes, tools and techniques.
* Ensures all project artifacts and deliverables are documented, approved, and stored for re-usability, support, and audit purposes in designated project tools.
* Staffs team efforts appropriately based on scope, work effort assessment and necessary skills.
* Develops project budgets, manages changes and tracks actual costs and variance to approved budget.
* Assists in other areas of the department as necessary.
* Assists in other departments of the company as necessary.
Ability to operate vehicles, equipment or machinery
Computer, phone, printer, copier, fax
Experience, skills, education & licenses/certifications
* Experience managing enterprise level, technical projects.
* Prior Experience in managing Compliance, Identity or Security projects.
* Demonstrable leadership and team-building skills.
* Proven track record for successful delivery of projects and working cross-functionally with business and IS
* Proven risk mitigation expertise.
* Must be able to lead the resolution of high impact Issues and Risks.
* Proven ability to develop business relationships and communicate successfully with people at all levels of management; and exhibit excellent interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
* Proficient with managing project level budgeting and provide financial tracking.
* Must be able to manage project architectural and technical strategies as defined by Information Security /Identity architecture.
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written, including presentation skills.
* Must have proven history of meeting deadlines, within project constraints, in delivery of quality solutions.
* Must have strong communication skills - oral and written.
* Must work effectively with professionals at all levels.
* Must possess excellent and effective delegation skills, with strong follow-up skills.
* Must be able to define and execute a project communication plan.
* Must possess excellent interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
* Must be extremely responsive, with a strong sense of urgency.
* Must possess and work with a positive attitude.
* CISSP certification is a plus.
* PMP certification a plus.
* Successful internal candidates will have spent one year or more on their current team.
* Management will review the Job Analysis for this position prior to a job offer.
To Apply: Use the link below to upload all required documents to
Apart from any religious or disability considerations, open availability is needed to meet the needs of the business. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States. Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.
Costco Wholesale Corporation operates membership warehouses.