This position is open to all US Locations.
Our Data Migration Analyst role is a terrific opportunity to be part of Stryker's Accelerate program, our largest global transformational program to date. If you are passionate about data and have experience working on large scale ERP projects, preferably in the data conversion or integration space, we would love to speak with you!
At Stryker, our Data Migration Analysts are the techno-functional experts having great coordination, communication and relationship management opportunities across the enterprise. Initially, our Data Migration Analysts are supporting our SAP ERP system. Going forward, this team has exposure to multiple Stryker divisions, our Global Information Services (IS) team, and upcoming integration programs.
Today, we are looking for someone who will be responsible for the completion of functional requirements and field mapping documentation for assigned data objects. This role is an integral part of the data conversion test cycles, supporting all the issues resolution activities between the technical teams, work stream leads, data domain leads, and SME's.
Select Responsibilities Include:
* Initiate work stream data conversion activities for each release of the Accelerate Program.
* Provide technical / functional subject matter expertise and technical / functional clarification for SAP data objects and configuration in support of design sessions with related Process Teams to confirm functionality-driven data standards.
* Provide knowledge transfer and historical context of prior wave data conversion design decisions to implementation partner.
* Contribute and influence key data conversion design decisions.
* Assist with the identification and coordination of Stryker IS legacy system owners and subject matter experts to identify data migration, field mapping, and transformation design requirements for all assigned data objects.
* Provide functional and technical support, defect management, and issue resolution during all testing cycles, including Mock Data Load cycles.
* Ensure implementation partner aligns to program standards and Stryker IS policies.
* Provide governance and final signature approval for all Data Conversion documentation for each data object.
* Continuously evaluate and drive measurable improvements to processes, platforms, tools, and related technologies; provide necessary trainings to communicate changes and measure outcomes.
Minimum Education, Experience & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university required. Bachelor's degree in the areas of Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business, or equivalent field of study preferred.
* Minimum of 5-8 years of professional working experience in IS or equivalent business function.
* Experience working on large scale ERP projects or enterprise wide platforms, preferably in the data conversion or integration space.
* Skilled in writing complex SQL scripts to extract data from legacy systems.
* SDLC lifecycle experience leading design/build/test efforts within data conversion, integration or data warehouse environment with complex dataflow and data integration from multiple sources with different integration or conversion strategies
* Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment.
* Excellent coordination and communication skills. Must be able to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
* Demonstrates a strong work ethic and willing to take the lead on their own initiative, meet deadlines, and produce cons.
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.