Keurig Dr Pepper
IoT Software Engineer
Keurig Brewers utilize advanced technology to provide the Perfect Cup, in every cup. Working in a systems-oriented environment, the IoT Software Engineer will be involved throughout the Keurig Connected Brewer System product lifecycle. The IoT Software Engineer will collaborate with a diverse global team to create a scalable software system: IoT Platform, cloud services and cloud application partners, mobile application developers, data scientists, brewer design engineers, business systems analysts, customer service, quality, and IT operations. The IoT Software Engineer will be part of the Connected Software Development Team reporting to the Senior Software Manager responsible for the Connected Software development for Keurig Dr Pepper systems.
* Contribute to the architecture, design, implementation, and delivery of the IoT Software Platform
* Collaborate with the IoT Data and Analytics Platform technical and product management team to translate system architecture and product requirements into well implemented software components
* Contribute as a hands-on Individual Contributor or Project Lead committed to team success, willing to do the simple or complicated tasks to move a project forward
* Support the Keurig Connected Brewer, from firmware through reliable delivery of data to Keurig backend systems
* Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering required
* 1-3 years of related industry experience
* Proficiency with C , C++ and Object Oriented Design Methodologies
Bonus points for:
* Experience using hardware and software tools used in development and debugging; emulators, simulators, modeling, scopes, logic analyzers
* Knowledge of microprocessor based hardware design
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
About Keurig Dr Pepper
Keurig Dr Pepper manufactures single cup brewing systems.