Redfin is revolutionizing the $75 billion real estate industry. We use data, beautiful software, and innovative design to put customers first at every step in the home-buying and selling process. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps, solving complex business problems in a highly visible, customer-centric way. If you value doing great work in a collaborative environment, join our team!
As an iOS engineer on User Engagement team, you will help us build rich features and tools that keep buyers and sellers engaged with the site so that when they are ready to take the next step, they choose Redfin. Features we own and work on include: saved searches, favorites, registration infrastructure, the homeowner dashboard, shared search and commenting, the feed, and more. We collaborate with other teams frequently and our features are embedded across the site and apps.
You're encouraged to think about complete solutions: engineers should be ready to think full-stack if the problem isn't limited to the iOS app.
Who You Are
* You continually obsess over improving the user experience, whether it's collaborating with product managers and designers to build beautiful products or finding and squashing performance bottlenecks
* You have a passion for well architected, clean, well written code.
* You have 2 years of development experience with at least 1 year of iOS experience
* You stay on top of what's happening in the iOS community and are always looking for ways to improve the products you make
* You love working with a smart, talented team because you know that makes you better.
* When you disagree, you disagree constructively, with respect for everyone else's opinions and ideas
* A mission that matters. We serve 42 states including Washington DC and closed $85 billion+ in home sales as of 2018!
* Far more responsibility than at a big company, but at the same time far less stress than you will find in a 2-person garage startup
* Daily releases so you can see the fruits of your labor delivered to users quickly, and you can see the impact as we hear back from customers, agents, bloggers, and national media
* A management team that will inspire you with their heart and soul, and teach you how to build successful startups yourself
* Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and restricted stock grants
* Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Redfin is a company providing real estate search and brokerage services.