Redfin is revolutionizing the $75 billion real estate industry. We use data, beautiful software, and innovative design to put customers first at every step in the home-buying and selling process. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps, solving complex business problems in a highly visible, customer-centric way. If you value doing great work in a collaborative environment, join our team!
As an iOS engineer on the Sell-Side Customer Growth engineering team, you'll develop data-driven features and experiments that help convert users of Redfin's app into customers who sell their home with Redfin. You'll build products that drive growth for some of the company's most critical business initiatives and develop tools for our real estate agents to showcase an unmatched home-selling experience.
Who You Are
* You continually obsess over improving the user experience, whether it's collaborating with product managers and designers to build beautiful products or finding and squashing performance bottlenecks
* You have a passion for well architected, clean, well written code.
* You have 2 years of development experience with at least 1 year of iOS experience
* You stay on top of what's happening in the iOS community and are always looking for ways to improve the products you make
* You love working with a smart, talented team because you know that makes you better.
* When you disagree, you disagree constructively, with respect for everyone else's opinions and ideas
* A mission that matters. We have a monthly website/mobile traffic of 27 million+ unique visitors.
* Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and restricted stock grants
* Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
* A management team that has experience growing careers and building startups into profitable, publicly traded companies
* An office in downtown San Francisco with a tight-knit social atmosphere including catered lunches, happy hours, a killer view of the San Francisco Bay, and more!
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Redfin is a company providing real estate search and brokerage services.