We are looking for a motivated iOS software developer to help build exciting user experiences for our readers. You will join a small and nimble team, and have the ability to influence a number of different apps. This role will require strong collaboration, excellent technical skills, and a lot of creativity. Furthermore, everyone at the company is empowered to explore and implement new ideas and improvements. We are open for you to work remotely or in our SF office. If this sounds interesting to you, read on!
* Create apps that delight our users
* Help Architect and improve our native iOS and tvOS codebase
* Learn about new technologies and share your findings with the team
* Continually monitor and improve our existing apps
* Swift, Objective-C and extensive use of UIKit Framework
* Strong technical background with a demonstrable app portfolio
* Excellent understanding of all mobile UI fundamentals, from layout to animations
* Understanding of MVC design
* Working knowledge of Git version control
* Ability to communicate effectively with other technical resources and and the company as a whole.
* Computer Science degree or equivalent experience with Computer Science concepts (data structure/algorithms)
Nice to have:
* Experience working with JSON data returned by an API
* Experience with CSS/HTML/JS
* Experience with Parse iOS SDK and Node.js CloudCode
* Experience with Amazon Alexa
* Experience with PWA and AMP
POPSUGAR Inc. is a global media and technology company that is parent to lifestyle media publisher POPSUGAR and monthly subscription box POPSUGAR Must Have. Together, the brands attract a monthly global audience of 400 million, generating 3.1 billion monthly content views. POPSUGAR is the #1 lifestyle brand for young women, delivering inspiring, informative, and entertaining content in multi-platforms across entertainment, fashion, beauty, fitness, food, parenting, news and more. POPSUGAR Studios, the video production arm of POPSUGAR, Inc., is the leading producer of online video lifestyle content, with more than 390 million monthly views of its original series.
POPSUGAR Inc. has offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and London and operates internationally in Australia, France, the Middle East, and the UK. The company is privately held and funded by Sequoia Capital and IVP. For more information about POPSUGAR Inc., visit corp.popsugar.com.
POPSUGAR is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive company culture. We celebrate our differences and embrace the varying ideas, interests, and life experiences that make us who we are. As a company with a mission to inform and inspire people all over the world, we believe that employing individuals with diverse backgrounds is essential to building a successful, creative, and innovative business.
We work hard, play nice, and welcome those who do the same.
Whoever you are, You are POPSUGAR.