Xo Group Inc.
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life's milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, and starting a family together, we're there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is looking to hire amazingly talented mobile engineers to join our development team. You will be responsible for transforming big ideas into real life products which will be enjoyed by millions.
SUCCESSFUL iOS ENGINEER CANDIDATES HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
* Must be a top-notch engineer with a passion for their craft
* Independent, highly motivated leader with a desire to win
* Firm understanding of application programming and iOS architecture patterns
* Proven real-world experience using Swift and Cocoa Successfully
* Experienced in testing in the iOS environment
* Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
* A strong desire to build amazing consumer experiences
* Hard working and dedicated
* Great at problem-solving
* B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent
IT'S A BONUS IF:
* You also enjoy coding for Android
* You love working in a fast-paced, entrepreneur media environment
* Knowledge of UI test frameworks
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
* You deeply understand our users and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve and delight them every day.
* You are respectful and act with the highest integrity. If you see something that isn't right, you say something.
* You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get to the right answer.
* You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments.
* You aren't afraid to challenge the status quo and know that there's no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
* You seek out feedback and never settle in your quest to grow and develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else-in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
About Xo Group Inc.
XO Group offers information, products, and advice concerning weddings and pregnancy.