We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
We are Europe's first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded our company in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, we have been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. We have raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
* You build new features and improve existing ones of our iOS App
* You collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
* You will work closely with our product manager, UI/UX designers and backend engineers
* You create unit-test codes for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
* You continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What you'll bring along
* You have 2+ years of iOS development
* You have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
* You have deep knowledge in both Objective-C and Swift
* You have an understanding of basic Security and Encryption principles
* You have deep knowledge of the iOS platform
* You are a team player
* You have experience with third-party libraries and REST APIs
* You have working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
What we offer
* High degree of autonomy
* Working with international, highly engaged peers
* Flat hierarchy and open communication
* Getting things done attitude
* A stack of the most modern technologies
* Exciting challenges
Andiamo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their resume as an MS word document including a cover letter with a summary of relevant qualifications, highlighting clearly any special or relevant experience.